Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Kickoff.....

Our summer anticipation is in high gear this year.  


 It rained a lot but I still pulled out the Summer Kickoff supplies I had put together. Sunshine sugar cookies, new water pistols, new chalk, new bubbles.  All things that will be completely ESSENTIAL.

 Backyard Chalk Gallery

 We had fun tracing our bodies and coloring weird faces and clothes on ourselves.

We get some crazy wind and have seen a few mangled tramp enclosures.....but we wanted a little more safety.  Jason cut some of the length off the tramp legs and it's PERFECT for the kids.  I can even still do a backflip on the little tramp without touching the ground.  Since we decided against getting an enclosure this has turned out to be a great option for us. 

Happy Summer. 

1 comment:

lhhadley said...

Such a fun Summer themed day! Way to go mom:)