Jerrett getting ready to go into preschool on Silly Hat Day.
Grady is really hard to get to sleep at night if he has a good nap so I don't lay him down anymore. However, he does occasionally doze off while he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Little Einsteins.
Saturday night picnic at Hooper park. Happy swinging little boy feet.....in yo face!
Hallie and Grady begging to be pushed. I love these chair swings for little kidlets.
Even the grownups had some fun playing....Jason and Ryan
Steph and I decided to show the kids our "pumping" skills! You know you're old when you feel kinda like puking after swinging! :) Here is Maddie, Steph, Austin, Jerrett, and Ryan.
One of our lovely Lagoon days....cute little cousin Camden.
Grady and Camden riding bulgy together.
Instagram is SOOO fun......you look at this picture and assume we played in the fountain in 1970. :)
I decided that we are not quite done with the stroller yet. This decision was made after I had to carry a heavy little snoozer for almost an hour around an amusement part!
Grady and Cam love studying the map.
WHOA! Reacting to watching the Log Ride splash down.
No comments:
Post a Comment