Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's a "Tent"?

Jason took the boys to our ward's Father Fun Campout (all the kids are invited rather than just the sons).  Austin had some camping years in the tent but Jerrett and Grady didn't.  Jerrett started asking questions.
"Why would we want to leave the trailer at home?"
"What happens when we want to watch a movie?"
OH BROTHER.   Its seems we are raising up some wilderness wimps!  :)  It was HIGH TIME for them to enjoy a little bit tent camping and they loved it.  Thankful that Jason took them.














 Late night Slim-Jim tent snack time is something every boy must do with his dad. :)

No movies but they could still crowd around dad's phone in the dark.....cant completely abandon all forms of technology, right? :)

3 comments:

lhhadley said...

Fun pictures! I agree with Jerrett...boo on tents! :) I am loving that we are posting at the same time.

Anita Preece said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Yeah Jason! I hope you had a nice evening doing "girl stuff!"

Anonymous said...

Those tent sites look really flat and there's hardly any rocks! How does that work?