We had a fabulous time at our pack's Raingutter Regatta in April. I love this event....the boats are way easier than derby cars and the whole event was just fun and relaxed. Our boats were super simple and easy....just our style!
Jason and I had the lovely blue "Wilderness" that Jerrett had fun racing.
When I'm in charge of embellishing our boat, it may or may not end up with a blue bubbly letter mod podged onto the sail! haha
Jason had this cool Gears of War sticker that Austin loved on his sail.
Austin's boat was called "Mountain Man". Austin had baseball practice and had to miss a lot of the racing but his friend David raced it for him and got several victories with Mountain Man.
Austin arrived after practice and got to get in a few races with his friends and Jerrett. I wish all pack activities were as simple and perfect as the Regatta turned out to be!
(In case you can't tell I have been having lots of fun with Instagram App! Love it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment