While there is a lot to be said for being busy and engaged....my very favorite days are those few when there is not much on the schedule. I love the relaxed days so much. I love to be home.
I love when there's time to just have a long afternoon bath.....you know those long ones where you have to turn on the warm water a couple times because the water gets too cold. My little boys love to play in the tub but I am often rushing them more than they want.
Then spend an hour playing trains together in the hallway....
When Jerrett is at preschool Grady and I get a couple hours together.....just the two of us. We have just enough time for a shopping trip so he is often my little shopping buddy. He's so much fun. Here Grady is ready to head out for some shopping with Mom.
Grady has his own shopping cart riding style. He likes to sit sideways and his little legs fit just perfect across the cart.
Someday when I'm a bit older and I'm shopping all alone, I'll look down and miss seeing those little feet and little shoes relaxing against the side of the cart.
Grady pining away for summer fourwheeling.....he loves any chance to climb on one and VROOOOOM loudly for all to hear.
Jerrett is getting SOOOO big. I saw this picture and could hardly believe my eyes....he looks so grown up.
1 comment:
And Jerrett is SO loveable. Always makes me feel special! I sure love him.
Post a Comment