There are so many little things that happen everyday that seem pretty ordinary. Sometimes though.....when I'm really aware, very present in the moment.....little everyday things take on a whole new life. When I take the time to notice what is really happening in the lives of my family I feel good. Life feels grand and beautiful. I feel unbelievably blessed.
It's been a 2012 resolution of mine to be aware....be more present....to notice everything. To see the small and good things. To avoid dwelling on things I can't change and instead feel all the joy of having little people around me who are right in the middle of having a CHILDHOOD. Always make time for just being in love with my fabulous husband. Make more memories. It's going well and is absolutely something that makes my happiness abound.
Austin cuddling his newest cousin, the gorgeous Reagan. He pretty much gushed about her later to Jerrett. Talking about how tiny and perfect her hands, fingers, and fingernails were. I'm glad he notices what a glorious thing a baby really is.
Maybe there's a belt that's a little too casual, a collar not ironed, and a tie that's a little too short......who cares? Sincerely happy faces on little boys who are wearing tiny versions of man-clothes is the BEST!
I love little three year old feet hanging over the end of my bed....kicking and wiggling to the music on the Thomas movie that he's watching.
2 comments:
Love the post! It brightened my day and made me pause and think..."life is good!". Your kids are getting so big! Time flies:)
Beautifully written. The pictures are priceless! Such beautiful boys!
Post a Comment