I was thrilled recently to find this blog book in my mailbox. I haven't created a complete scrapbook since the one I finished for 2008 so I had been feeling pretty far behind. I ordered this cute book that is basically a printed version of one year of this blog. It's simple but it took me about 10 minutes....just took out a few posts that I didn't want in there and a few other points of customization and.....BOOM ! another year is documented for us to look at anytime. I'm sure these years when my kids are mid-childhood are some of the most important years of my life. I'm loving looking back at what we were doing, the things that we were interested in and how much younger the kids look. And to all those who have left comments on our blog.....THANK YOU ! You helped "write" this book too because all your cherished comments are all in there !!!
My Jerrett is such a sweet little boy. I love him so much....he brings so much warmth and affection to our home. He is so good at doling out heaps of hugs, kisses, and cuddles. He will never hesitate to give out really sweet compliments. He was sooooo excited to help me make mini pizzas the other night. He took so much satisfaction in the fact that he made them and that they were the "best pizzas in the whole world".
Grady and I went shopping and he thinks that when food is unpackaged as it is in the produce aisle, it's an open invitation to enjoy the vast buffet. I already had a bunch of apples and wasn't planning to buy any but we ended up having to buy this one since we couldn't very well put it back with a big bite taken out of it ! hahaha......He had me giggling like a lunatic in the middle of the produce section at Winco.
2 comments:
Your children are adorable! I love reading your blog! You are such a good mom!
I'm laughing so hard... I can just see Grady helping himself in the Produce Isle! ha ha ha
I love how he opens my freezer, takes out Popsicle's and starts handing them out to any and everyone!!
Jerrett's pizza's sure took yummy!
Post a Comment