Grady LOVES his little toddler bed. It's a little cherry wood sleigh bed and oh-so-cute. I'm sooo glad I bought it. I had a regular twin bed ready for him that he could have used after we took him out of his crib.....but I just wanted to see my baby in a little teeny bed for a while longer. His little bed is so cute and even cuter with him in it. Sometimes if he lays down with us or tries to have a sleepover with his brothers in the playroom....he always ultimately ends up in his own little bed. He will sometimes just get tired and go get in his bed. He likes to play with toys while he's tucked in under his little quilt. I think it's his favorite place to play. I love SO much walking into his room to see this happy little face staring up at me from in that little bed. Truly, the thought that he will one day outgrow it almost physically hurts. :)
For now, I'm cherishing every single time I get to tuck him into his little bed.
1 comment:
I love his tiny little bed:)
Post a Comment