We had a great bowling outing to Fat Cats with Ryan and Steph and their girls. It was a blast!
Jason did awesome for not bowling in years.
Jason and Jerrett watching his ball head straight down the lane.
The little kids really liked using these little frames that made it easier for them to control the heavy balls
Grady loved the destructive nature of the game :)
Grady looks really serious about checking out his score after his turn.
Austin was determined not to use any "cheats" and wouldn't use the bumpers or the ball chutes. He did great !
I love seeing how thrilled Jerrett was to take his turn.
Ready. . . .Set. . . . .
GO !!
They look at each other like an old married couple ! hahaha !
Grady thinks that Hallie is HIS. They are too cute !
After bowling we all went to eat at the Pizza Factory. Jerrett and his good friend Maddie have some giggles.
Ryan, Hallie, & Grady enjoying our yummy dinner. What a great night. I love seeing my kids having fun and I really hope that their memories will be full of nights like this !
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. Your boys are so adorable! You are going to have to beat off the girls! I think I'm going to have to take the grandkids bowling at Fat Cats. It looks cool.
I am laughing at the funny comments you made with each pic. And I'm SO excited to see the OH SO CUTE pics of your family. YES INDEED... you and Jason are making wonderful memories for your children!! Love you all
Post a Comment