I LOVED that spring break this year combined with teacher days to give the kids a full week off of school.
Grady wore himself out and found a chair to sleep on in the bonus room. I can't believe he couldn't think of anywhere more comfortable.
I took Austin and Jerrett out to dinner and to see "Journey 2". Here's the boys stylin' in their 3D glasses.
We made our debut trip to "Goon" as Grady calls it....and Goon did not disappoint. The weather was fantastic and there was hardly a line anywhere. We met up with Erin and Luke and the day was just that much better.
Jerrett, Luke, and Grady
The first ride & Grady's first time on the Dragonfly. He loved it and giggled like mad.
Kontiki Boat hilarity
Austin does not really want to do the kiddie rides anymore but he's still a good sport to tag along with Grady.
Grady's ultimate favorite...the train.
Me and Erin.....being around her is always comfortable and fun.
Mom and Austin on the Turn of the Century (swings)
The worker unbuckled Grady but he didn't get out. So the worker just did his seatbelt back up and started the ride again since there was so much demand for the the ride. :)
Jerrett climbing a tree in pioneer village outside of the jail.
Grady and all his friends on Bulgy. :) Not even his brothers could be persuaded to participate in the shame of Bulgy. He didn't mind a bit having the whole pod of whales all to himself.
Because Erin was there, Austin and I got a chance to have our brains rattled on the old Roller Coaster. I still love it!
ALRIGHT STOP.....CHURRO TIME!!!
I wish I could tell the gardeners at Lagoon that their efforts are not in vain. I enjoy the living daylights out of their work.
Mom and Jerrett on the Skyride.
Me unable to let go of those tiny legs since they looked soooo small hanging out of the skyride car.
Grady posed for me while the bigger kids went on the tilt-a-whirl with Erin. I love my little blue-eyed buckaroo!
I love how intrigued the boys are to get a new map and look over it again and again after we get home. Having little boys is the BEST! It's hard to say goodbye to spring break and makes me anticipate summer with my favorite little guys like crazy!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. I love Lagoon, especially the old roller coaster. Keith whines that it hurts his back! Waaaahhh... You are such a cute, fun mom!
I get nervous just looking at the picture of those little legs hanging out of the Sky Ride!!
PRICELESS, all the pictures.
Grady asleep on the chair in the bonus room is SO DANG CUTE.
Post a Comment