Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Snippets........

Mid-April Snippets....

 Every now and again I will come home from work on Saturday morning and find Grady in my bed.  They are both such cuddlers.

 The morning light gives no help to my pathetic phone camera but I still can't resist taking pics of those little sleeping cheeks.


 Jerrett and Grady having fun playing while Austin has baseball practice.  The glorious weather lately is so dreamy.

 I so love these two little cheesers!


Grady finally got tired of wandering around and found a spot to plop down in the grass and watch practice.

 Jason's art work.  He painstakingly cut out layers of colored foam to make a 3D Angels logo.  He gave it a big thick coat of poly and framed it.  Then he painted a shelf to match, added a logo and the boys have an awesome display for their spring training baseballs.  I for one am impressed by my husbands craftiness! :)

Jason is heavily influencing the decor in the big boys room. :)

2 comments:

lhhadley said...

I can see my house turning into something like this....there is already talk about it. Different teams of course:) We live with a bunch of boys!

So, funny thing...I have been putting my videos growing up on DVD and just watched us practicing cheer for tryouts and singing in the Pioneer choir:) hahaha...I had forgot that we stood by each other. Oh, the good old days!

granny/Lynda said...

You and Jason are so talented. It is AWESOME... Reminds me of Jason when he was little. His room ALWAYS looked like a mini museum, everything in perfect order and talent galore! You two make the perrrfect couple!!