Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Happiness Project......

To say I've been "following" some organization blogs lately (in my blog list on the side) would be a huge understatement.  I have been DEVOURING organization blogs lately.  These little projects totally make me smile and perhaps it's just a phase but it's so fun right now!

My linen closet before.....



 AFTER.....I'm smiling so much!  Makes putting away clean linen kinda exciting!

 I would sure love some really snazzy baskets from Pottery Barn but these are dollar store baskets and they serve the purpose.  Maybe one day when I run out of things to spend money on (HA!) then I'll upgrade them. 



I made these cute sunny labels using my trusty digital scrapbooking program....I've been using said program for years now on a weekly basis.  Printed them out and just used self-laminating sheets to help them last longer.  

I have so many additional projects in the planning stages....it's gonna be a happy spring!!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Love it! I'll just follow your organizing and then I can stop following all the other blogs, right? :)

The Robinson's said...

Oh how I want to organize all my closets!! Your post was my motivation to maybe do it SOON:) Way to go.

granny/Lynda said...

I'm afraid to even open my linen closet after looking at what you have accomplished! What to make me feel lazy and unorganized!!!