Continuing in my recent pursuit of organization I decided to do a little project that might help me out with the clean laundry. I can give the boys clothes to help put away but they end up scattered throughout all the drawers or in the bottom of the closet. I made these labels with pictures to help the boys see what goes where.
Here's a look at one of the finished drawers. Another big part of this little project was paring down. When I decided to really look at our needs I realized that we had way too many of these items. Just 3-4 pj's for each boy and got rid of about 1/4 of our total socks and undies. I think for me, having all the surplus just contributes to letting me wait too long to do laundry. I'm loving how uncluttered the drawers look. I'm loving the shrunken laundry pile too! And yeah, I don't match up socks...never have. It takes two seconds to pull out two matching socks so matching socks feels like a huge waste of time to me. Admittedly, it's probably way easier to do it that way with boys though!
Still having fun being in an organizing mood.....heck, I've got to take advantage of it for as long as the motivation sticks around!
1 comment:
Unbelievably organized. Way to go.
Post a Comment