Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Tantrum Inducing Drawer....

Today I was reading this cool blog that is mainly about organization called Delightful Order.  Reading post after post and just craving that level of organization like crazy.  Closed the web browser and said my famous words. . . ."One of these days I'll do it!"

30 minutes later I opened my drawer in my master bathroom hunting for some sort of chapstick.  And it wouldn't open.  Something was stuck. I couldn't find chapstick.  The drawer then wouldn't close.  I was so mad at it as I am so often.  I totally yelled.  I forced it to close and then whatever was stuck was stuck even worse.  

 I finally decided that instead of "someday" I would fix it TODAY!!! 

Cheap little baskets I think I got at walmart and for an extra flair that might help me want to keep them neat and tidy I mod podged cute paper in the bottoms.
 So cute and a perfect fit.

Although I still didn't find chapstick. . . . . my new organized girly drawer is making me happy!  Totally feeling inspired to do more "today" projects and less "someday" projects.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Love it! I totally have that same drawer in my bathroom.. I need to do that!