Saturday, January 21, 2012

Funk-Busters

I'll admit that I was definitely feeling like I was fighting a major RUT in early January but my funny kids, sweet husband, and a couple of my "lifer girlfriends" were like little lifelines to help me wade out of my funk.   Thank-you funk busters. :)

 My little stinker loves to eat and will happily help himself.  He'll take a bite out of every apple in the basket if he gets a chance.  He feels completely welcome to invade other people's pantry's....like the ladies I visit teach (quite embarrassing).  He'll quietly peel cuties at Grandma's house (seen here) and I'm sure he wouldn't stop eating them until they were put away or gone.  I love how he doesn't discriminate against any food though.  He would be just as diligent in his mission to get cookies as he would be to get green beans.  He's my least picky eater and I love that.
 In the middle of the night one night I woke up to hear soft little noises coming from the hallway.  There's Grady at about 3am with the hall light on playing dinosaurs.  He makes me laugh so much.....I owe him so much for all the happiness and smiles he brings to my face.  I said, "Hey bud, it's late and you need to go get back in bed, ok?"  He whispered "OK!", jumped right up and padded into his room and crawled into his cute little bed with a grin.
I heard him just hollering at the top of his lungs at one of his trains.  He was very mad at this Percy engine for some reason.  I walked into the kitchen just in time to watch him put his naughty train in the corner for timeout!  I thought it was so funny that Percy's face was even in the corner.....Jason and I had a good laugh at Grady disciplining his train.



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hahaha I love the train in time out! Too cute!

granny/lynda said...

TOO CUTE~~~ So fun that you are capturing all these special moments.