We rang in the new year with our great friends, the Sorenson's and it was awesome!
Jerrett playing with Maddie's new McDonalds window....all three of the boys thought this was super cool.
Grady getting in touch with his feminine side by using the Ariel Salon. :)
Austin, much like his daddy, was excited to dig into all the grub. Rightly so....since Steph is an awesome little cook!
Grady, Jerrett, Maddie, and Hallie - they actually all did pretty well and behaved reasonably well staying up late.
Jason and Ryan and their constant laughs - it's infectious.
This little face is getting way too grown up.....slow down, little goober!
The grown-ups played several rousing games of Blokus. Jason and I had never played it but it was so fun and definitely a game we need to buy.
Maddie and Jerrett stuffing their faces with brownies.
All of us then played game after game of "Don't Break The Ice" with the kids. I remember playing this game at friends houses when I was young but just kinda forgot about it.....it was a huge hit.
DeAnna, Grady, and Steph
Getting ready to shoot the poppers.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here's to the beauty of a blank slate, new adventures, and resolutions!
The kids did angels in the confetti on the floor.
Unfortunately, the Christmas Break was over too soon and I again get to enjoy this face in the mornings. He grumpily trudged to the shower and muttered something about being woken by the paparazzi! hahhaha - I had no idea that he even knew that word!
I gave him this awesome new Yoda alarm clock and he loves it.....he has been getting up with it so well all on his own and I'm so proud of him!
2 comments:
You create the most awesome blogs. Your NEW YEAR'S EVE party sounds so much fun! I love Austin getting up in the morning.
Oooo, that blockus game looks fun!
Post a Comment