Thursday, January 26, 2012

Celebrating Some Little Heslop's.....

We had a blast celebrating a couple of little Heslop's that we love!  Erin had a big joint party for Luke and Camden and it was super cute.

 Jason and Grady having a treat

 Erin made these cute cake pops and named them after Thomas characters to go with the theme.....so cute!



 Jason's absolute favorite: Dad's famous "Push the Paper" story!!! I LOVE this picture!!

 I told them to say "Cheese" but Jerrett wanted to say "Mario"! :)  

 Erin, Trish, Alexi, Aunt Margie all checking out little Rhetik's moves.

 Alex, Lee, Jason, and Halle hanging in the kitchen.

 Watching the way that little boys play is so so funny.  These two love each other.  Jerrett always says that Luke is his best friend.  These boys both looked at the pillow pet and began simultaneously driving cars all over it.  Boys are so hilarious!

 One of the Birthday Boys savoring the delicious taste of BIRTHDAY!!

 Luke, Austin, Riker, Naylia, Jerrett

 This was one of those times that got me laughing until my gut hurt and I couldn't stop.  Lee admits to his affinity for popping peoples toes.  Everyone's toes.  I got mine popped and I kinda thought it felt good.  Erin was not having it.....she DID NOT want her toes popped and Lee was really pushing the issue.  They get into this hilarious wrestling battle of wills.....Lee trying to pop her toes and she is trying to stop him by giving him a wedgie. A quick and hilarious little suggestion is thrown out by Aunt Margie (I'll leave that one out) and the room is in hysterics.....wow, good times!


Cute little Manning Fan

2 comments:

Erin said...

Holy crap, I'm a chunk. I'm glad I saw these pics, it is great motivation for me to stay on my diet.

Anita Preece said...

Tell Erin she has nothing to worry about she looks amazing! And I want her cake pop recipes. They look awesome. I tried to make them once and I totally messed them up!