Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend Awesomeness....

Jason's work paid for a little retreat for his division....it was a free night in Wendover so we took advantage of it and had some valuable grownup time.  I have known his closest work friends for a while but it was fun to meet his boss and others that he works with and their spouses.....we had a blast and some serious laughs!  

On our way....the west desert.

 Oh, my timing is bad but the first thing Jason did in our room was a huge flying bed bomb.....That's half the fun of a hotel room right?

We aren't huge gamblers but we thoroughly enjoyed the big seafood buffet and hanging out with the gang.  Considering that we are grown-ups and all, we spent a little bit too much time making faces into the front facing camera on my phone.  :)




I am completely sure it was the longest 2.5 hours of his life but Jason took me to Ikea and patiently let me look at EVERYTHING I wanted to look at.  He was so patient and so much fun and it was a pretty dang perfect afternoon in my book!  He held out this little light and made this face to a lady shopper and she hurried away as if very frightened.  I almost peed my pants laughing. 

 Have you ever seen the Great Salt Lake look like this?  All turquoise and beautiful?  I never have and I was totally blown away!


 We got home and took the kids out for cheap and questionable Chinese buffet.....because most all Chinese buffet places are cheap and questionable, but kinda fun! :)

Weekend Awesomeness for sure!


1 comment:

granny/lynda said...

You have the ability to capture the cutest pics of all of you 4 boys!!