Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Coming to a Theater Near You.....

A couple games ago Austin's baseball team had an AWESOME come-from-behind victory against the undefeated Yankees and it was seriously the best game!  Cheering like mad from a blanket on the sidelines with the littles who were half watching and half coloring....mild evening sun....tiny breeze...sippin on pink lemonade.  

It could have been a scene from a movie.  
The title would have been "Hometown Simple Summer, USA"
(It's really fun sometimes to be completely cheesy on the blog!)



 There's Austin right behind Grady's head.  

 The backyard playground is done.....we all love it.  It's only June and we've had so many fabulously fun mornings and evenings in our little backyard.  Even Jason and I go out and talk and swing at night....it's awesome.


3 comments:

Alissa said...

Your boys are so handsome! Looks like a fantastic summer in the making. :)

lhhadley said...

Fabulous Summer! Being in the backyard is almost as fun as anything else in the Summer:)

granny/lynda said...

I do believe Grady has picked up your's and Jason's art ability. I've never seen a little boy color so much and so well~~