Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Flowin.....

I'm happy to say that I'm feeling it comin' back.....the flow, I mean.  This week is shaping up to have a flow that is much easier to 'go with'. :)

 Hanging with two incredible ol' cowboys that I love....Dad and Grandpa Coon.

 
Erin, Mom, Aunt Sheron = lovely visiting time! 

 Alex and Grandpa Coon & Grandma Laurie 

***********************************************

At our cute neighbors' birthday party

Jerrett and Grady swimming with some little ladies at the party....they loved it.

*****************************************************
Short weeknight trips to Lagoon are my favorite.....


New, state-of-the-art things are awesome.....but so are things that never seem to change....pop music booming, 'Turn of the Century' lights reflecting off of the water, smell of Churros, back-and-forth screams coming from the 'Tidal Wave', a train whistle.  I could be eight again and the scene would be the same.  

The kids definitely seem to love Lagoon best at night too.

 Austin singing along to the OneRepublic "Good Life" song....love it.  Good Life indeed!

 One little three-year-old head watching the fountain.

 I remember doing the same thing about 25 years ago.....it's old but the Bamberger fountain is still pretty cool to me!

**********************************************
Instagram photos (BTW...I totally think instagram is the most charming of social media)

 Train ride around the lake.....with probably only 12 other people (9pm on a Tuesday night is a great time for a train ride!)....my nostalgia bone was so happy that I just had to buy the kids some cotton candy. :)


 If we go on the train in the dark, when we go through the dark tunnel, Grady sits on my lap and squishes his face against mine.  I snapped a flashless photo and couldn't really see much of anything. After applying instagram filters I now know that through the tunnel Grady sticks his tongue out. :)  I love this crazy photo!


The Braves had an awesome season! Here they are practicing for the playoffs....proud of them....they've been so fun to watch.

Grady, Riker, Halle, and Austin....they were all covered in hay, dirt, manure(Grady), and now water.  Getting all messy at Grandpa's barn with cousins is the best!

A new post at System of a Deez is up too if you want. ;)

2 comments:

Erin said...

We love Lagoon best at night too. Less people, warm summer nights, plus the whole place looks amazing lit up.

granny/lynda said...

YOU are the BEST MOM!!!! Lucky Boys!

Love the pics of your grandparents!