Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Learning Fire Prevention....

We took our Wolf Den to the fire station recently.  We had been there 30 seconds and the boys sent a little table and all of it's contents flying.   When the firefighters there gave me a puzzled, exasperated look, I just had to shrug.  It's been about six months in cub scouts and I've largely gotten used to these kinds of things.  I know now that I must be prepared for ANYTHING to happen.  They are so fun, embarrassing, frustrating, crazy, out-of-control....and I do really love em. :)  It's great to see them progressing and learning.  




Austin is actually in bear den now but he lives with us so he goes to both :) - the boy scout with us is our den chief and we love having the help.

1 comment:

lhhadley said...

You would be the best scout leader! I bet they love you.