Sheesh, we have a lot of fall birthday's! :) Grady turned three and we had a blast with him. I kinda waited till the last minute and I couldn't find Thomas decorations so I improvised and made my own :) Our little Grady LOVES.....or rather is OBSESSED with all things Thomas. He knows all their names and knows the names of all the little locations on the island of Sodor too....it's so cute. This little kid is such a riot and we are so in love with him!
2 comments:
I can't believe your baby is three! I remember the post when he was born:) I still need to bring you those Thomas movies. Do you still want them or does he have some?
Who needs a store to buy birthday favors? With your talent DeAnna, you do a fabulous job! Cute birthday decorations and a fun party. Thanks for including us!
Post a Comment