The boys and I have had a blast at Frightmares this October....We're working hard to squeeze every last cent out of our passes :)
"Scary and Crow's Straw Maze"......
Coloring mazes at the end of the maze.....each character in the maze gave the kids a treat.
The boys went nuts over the fun house mirrors!
The cool hearse with the animatronic skeleton in the driver's seat. Austin liked it but it made Jerrett a little nervous. Truly, we never encountered ANYTHING that made Grady nervous. He would laugh at everyone, no matter how scary they were dressed!
Grady was squealing with delight riding Bulgy the Whale when he suddenly covered his face and screamed. When the ride stopped I saw a bee stinger sticking out of the skin by his eye....I wonder if he'll ever want to ride it again, poor kid.
Austin loved getting up close to the ghouls and spooks. Jerrett like them but he wanted to keep his distance and enjoy them from afar :)
They've been at Frightmares forever but I still love the Hackenslash Chainsaw Team!
The big ghost hanging on the sky coaster looks pretty spooky at night
I want this in my yard! :)
Jerrett trying to scare me
Austin and I on the Turn of the Century (the swings) - brrrr! It was chilly!
We met up with Erin and Luke one day and it was a BLAST!
Both Austin and Jerrett would say their favorite ride this year was the family roller coaster, Bombora. They loved it and it plays a Beach Boy Soundtrack. Jerrett and Luke riding in the backseat with huge grins!
Getting spider rings from a witch
Erin took the boys on Tilt-a-Whirl and I watched from the sidelines. Suddenly I heard a growl in my ear and turned to see I was face-to-face with a really gross/bloody face. I screamed so loud and I almost threw a punch! Don't they know that I'm way too old to be sneaking up on?- I'm too skittish these days and I can't control my reactions! :) It was fun.
3 comments:
Looks like you have been having lots of fun!! We loved going to Lagoon in October when we had our passes!
Oh how fun! We love Lagoon and have never been in October to frightmares. We are going to try this week. It looks like so much fun:)
What fun you all had at Lagoon. Great pics... Great MOM!
Post a Comment