Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our Baby Turns 4

His personality is one-of-a-kind.  He makes us laugh everyday and he makes us scratch our heads everyday.  Being his parents is so incredibly fun!  He is very independent and quick-witted.  He says lots of naughty things at the worst possible moment....and we just adore him.  He's tough and a little wild.  I think Grady at four years old is heaven.....if our family has a "spark" then Grady is it!

He was such a cute baby and SOOO GOOD!  I can't believe that he is already four.




 I don't think I will ever forget Grady's fourth birthday.  He was so thrilled and he really amped up the charm.  I had to hold back the tears a few times.....he was just a complete delight.  This was my last second attempt at drawing thomas on his cake. :)  He loved it and made me feel like his crappy little cake was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.  




A few days later we had the family over to celebrate with us....
 He just had to wear his new Mickey Mouse PJ's for his party..... he knows how to work a themed party! :) It was a fun night and we are so thankful for everybody's willingness to come to so many parties this fall!
















2 comments:

granny/Lynda said...

I can't believe he is 4 either. What a cutie. The cake you made is awesome as are ALL the parties you make so special for your darling sons! Happy Birthday Grady

Anita Preece said...

DeAnna,
You are the cutest mom ever. I love how you go all out for the boys birthdays! What a fun mom you are. You are making precious memories that you children will always remember.
Love ya,
Anita