We had such a blast snorkeling on our trip....we snorkeled at three of the four ports. We had waterproof disposable cameras which worked ok....but we are pretty convinced that we want to get waterproof cases for our cameras for future trips. Those disposable ones are so hard to aim when you are underwater! Oh well..... These are pictures from snorkeling at Cozumel and Roatan both.....they are mixed together. Both were fun but Roatan was much more impressive of the two.
This was a common view for me.....Jason swimming all over the place. I swear he hardly used his snorkel tube. I dove a little bit but I was pretty content to stay closer to the surface and use my snorkel tube. Jason needed to examine everything up close. :)
Jason taking a photo of these black and white fish.....we thought they looked like lion fish. A couple of years ago when we were in the Bahamas we were shown a picture of lion fish and told not to touch them because they are venomous. These looked a whole lot like those pictures so we were a little bit nervous. Not sure if they were lion fish or not....beautiful in any case.
See? really hard to aim while under water!
me again with the horrible aim!
Ok.....this was on one of Jason's cameras....BUSTED!! In case you can't tell, that is not me! :) Oh well, at least he found something pretty to photograph under the sea! I probably would have checked her out too if I had seen her! HAHA :)
The water snorkeling at Roatan was pretty deep....you can't really tell from the pictures but those areas that are more blue were really deep.
I know....I am the hugest nerd. EVER. I am not a cool snorkeler at all but it's so fun!
Me and Jase in a flurry of bubbles!!
peekaboo!
Roatan was AWESOME!!! Some in our group saw a baracuda too but we didn't see it. :(
Here's a closer one that Jason got of the "possible lion fish"...they were down a little deeper so I stayed away!
I loved the big brain corals....so amazing!
This white blur was a jelly fish....freaked me out so bad! I don't know which of us took this picture but I remember trying to take a picture while also trying to frantically get away! :)
Stormy snorkeling at Cozumel
Don't get left Jason! Don't you remember that movie "Open Water"? :) haha!
Such an amazing experience!!! Can't wait to go again!
7 comments:
That girl got in my way. I think there was a fish behind her.
Yeah....I'm sure that's what happened! :) Wow, she has a teeny bum....my bum hasn't been that little since I was five!
First off, SO FUNNY about your husbands picture! I have caught mine many times via the camera. ha ha!
Second, you guys are right, that was a Lion Fish! Scary! It's freaky that you saw a jelly fish too!
Great pictures!
Looks like so much fun!! I love all of the pictures!!
Oh you make me Laugh!! AWESOME pics and I'm glad neither of you got bitten by the Lion Fish. FREAKY Indeed! Your entire trip sounds amazing!
Oh all your snorkel pics make me want to go!! I think I need a tropical vaca.
These snorkeling pics are beautiful... especially the tiny bum:) hahaha... that is so funny! I have only been snorkeling once, and I loved it but I thought it was kind of creepy when you would go back under and a fish was RIGHT there in front of your face. Fun though. I think it is great that you took so many pics on your trip.
Post a Comment