Monday, November 5, 2012

Finishing October....

A few more October Happies.

Pictures from Granny's Halloween Party....










And in strange order as usual (gotta make time, gotta make time)....

 Grandma's Halloween Mummy Dogs 

 Halloween Night

 Austin concentrating hard on some Disney channel at the dentist.  He gets a little nervous just like his mom.

 Collision of Seasons.  

 I heard of Meg's passing and was fine until I saw our little "Meg" stuffed toy that my Mom got the boys years ago.  Jason and I used to play with her when we were dating and she was a puppy.  I haven't lived with her for 12 years now but seeing that little toy and knowing that she isn't at Mom and Dad's house anymore just sent me into a little bawling spell one afternoon.  Sleep Well Meg. You will be remembered.   

 Pinewood Derby Time!  3 boys....3 cars - Jerrett and Grady got to enter the open event and everyone had a ball.

 Jerrett is not pleased about waiting to race the cars. :)

 A delightful little pumpkin party with friends.

 Jason and Ryan are diligent dads.

 Good food, spooky music, and flinging pumpkin guts....love it.


 Jason's Muddy Face Angry Pig Nose

 Jerretts skeleton face

 A very tiny carved face for Grady....I didn't know how else to do it. :)

 Austin's half orange, half green guy

Such awesome weather and a magical night!

2 comments:

lhhadley said...

Love your derby cars! I don't know if I am excited for that or dreading it:)

granny/Lynda said...

I want some of your Mom's Halloween Mummy Dogs! They look yummy!!

Love Jason's Pig face pumpkin.

LOVE Austin in the dentist chair, that's my kind of dentistry relaxing!

Cute, Cute pic of your 4 boys. I gotta say I do have a handsome son and 3 handsome grandsons!

As usual, cute blog. All the pumpkins were very creative!
Love you so much. How fun to have such a cool daughter-in-law!!!