Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CCI Night

A work party.....that was actually really fun.  Jason's Employer, CCI, rented Boondocks and it was awesome!  I don't know why but the movie scene that keeps running through my head right now is in Pride and Prejudice when Kiera Knightly as Elizabeth Bennett observes that private parties are more pleasant than public ones.
A private party is the absolute best way to "do" Boondocks.  They had free drinks, salad bar, and pizza.  Playing Laser Tag over and over.  Waiting two minutes to get on the race cars and enjoying extra long races.   Batting cages, kiddie cove, bowling.....everything free and unlimited.  We even got free cards to the arcade.  It was such a great night but I wonder now if I can put up with "Regular Boondocks". :)





 So fun to be with Jason's cool work friends and their families too.


 Grady feeling a little bit nervous before we started the first race.....he decided he loved it but he wanted to drive so bad.  Turns out if you let your three year old steer and he hits stuff....the staff isn't thrilled with you. :)

Jerrett found this little video fishing game and he racked up hundreds of tickets on it....he was good!

An extra awesome plus of this night:  out in the parking lot our truck was packed and ready to take us back down to our trailer on Monroe.....to start our incredible week in one of favorite places.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We are such dorks. We really regret not going to this. I wish I had been more on the ball with all the packing so we could have gone and enjoyed ourselves. I hope they do it again next year.