Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bow Hunt - Travels

I love taking long rides all over the mountain. 

 Playing at Barney Lake.










 We like to skip rocks at this little inlet cove thing at Barney Lake.  Austin decided to test his balance skills by walking across this log and I was really impressed when he made it all the way without so much as a bobble.  I would have gotten nervous and would already be swimming.  

 When we were ready to go Grady was really dragging his feet and I finally told him that we were going to have to leave him in the woods by himself and he said, "Ok! Bye!"  Little stinker.  This of course was before the big scary deer "looked at him" so maybe he's not quite so anxious to be alone anymore.  

 Visiting the "Mule Truck"



 Double Rainbow...."WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!???" (did you ever see that viral video of the guy freaking out over the double rainbow? hahaha)  




 We saw this striking red tree over in the Bagley area and I had to snap a picture.

 Austin and I went to check out the fort that Jason and Bryan built for the kids last year....still perfectly intact.

 The little fort where they played restaurant and mixed up buckets of leaves, mud, flowers, and twigs.











 Grady is in torment.  He doesn't want to take pictures when there are so many sticks and rocks to throw into the lake. :)

2 comments:

lhhadley said...

What a fun family tradition. A boys paradise:) I bet they love every second of it. I love the pictures of the boys by the old cars.

granny/Lynda said...

I can't believe that fort is still in place. Pretty good builders I'd say. Beautiful pics. I love how you name and date them... Cute, Cute, Cute