Besides the inevitable start-of-school-thing, I love August.....it always goes by so quickly because there are so many fun things going on for us.
My funny little Grady. He is a handful for sure. He's incredibly stubborn and he's tough.....meaning that it's hard to get through to him with things like time-outs. Some kids will cry when they are in trouble....not Grady. He doesn't care if he's in trouble and he often thinks timeouts or threats are just funny. Sometimes he makes me want to pull my hair out! With that being said.....Grady also absolutely delights me. He is hilarious and has quite the little wit. He loves to entertain Jason and I and can have us bawling with laughter.
Getting in some last minute Lagooning.....
The puddles are so irresistable!
I was OBSESSED with the Olympics as usual. For me....it's absolutely the best TV programming there is!
Early morning puzzle success with my buddies!
My spying on Jerretts Kindergarten assessment. He's excited but I can also see how nervous he is about starting school. It's going to take some time for him to get comfortable being more independent. I know it's going to be so good for him and am excited to see how he will grow this year.
Austin on International Left-Handers Day. Love my little south paw. :)
When August started I fell into a bit of a panic that summer was already so progressed. Suddenly there were so many things that I had planned to do that were not done.....such is the case every summer. We had to get slurpee's and get them fast!
Getting to Lagoon on a weekday right when the gate opens is a good thing. Here is Austin and Jerrett on their beloved Paratrooper ride all by themselves. The ride operator gave them a ride that was at least 3x longer than normal. I wanted to puke just watching it but they were fine.













1 comment:
Your boys are soooo lucky to have you two for parents. What fun you all have!
Post a Comment