Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spring Pictures in the Orchard

Got a chance to get some new pictures in May and even though we had a heck of a time getting any warm weather, we still got some fun photos. Photography by Billy and Sharida Packard of {C}lique Photography. It is always quite an adventure to keep Grady in the picture. In this picture of all of us, Grady is eating the photographers french fries as it was the only way to keep him still for a minute. :) Oh well....I love it because we'll always be able to remember how Grady was constantly on the prowl for something to eat!





5 comments:

JENKIES said...

Your boys are so cute!

Bonnie said...

Darling pictures, D! You all look so great. (I was going to say cute, but I don't know if that's the look Jason was going for.)

* said...

I LOVE THESE!!!! They turned out so cute!

lhhadley said...

Very, very cute. Great pictures are so HARD to get with little ones:)

Anita Preece said...

Love the pictures. Your three sons are adorable and you and Jason make such a beautiful couple!