Saturday, June 25, 2011

Good Days in May


Austin and I visiting the animals at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Austin is such a good kid. Seriously, I just have no idea what I would ever do without him!

The new litter of kitties in Grandpa's barn

I turned 31 in May and I kinda love it! I really like being in my 30's! I think I understand the value of each year more now than I did in my 20's. Plus I know I've grown up some. Sometimes I have to cringe at the stuff that I used to care about....the things that I thought mattered. I kinda lived my life in a really dumb way for much of my 20's. I'm so thankful for all the things I have learned. I got this cake at work and I thought it was really a nice gesture.

We went for a walk one day and Grady decided to drive his little ride-on Thomas straight into a huge mud pit and then proceeded to tip over. He was SOOOO upset! I was laughing and how mad he was at this mud!

Austin holding his favorite kitty

Grandpa working with Copper's new little mule foal, Penny

Copper and her new little Penny....she is so cute! The kids love to go visit the animals.




We got our family pictures taken in May and headed out for lunch together...the kids looked so cute still that I had to snap some pictures.



1 comment:

Alissa said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute! :)