More pictures and good times from March!
Austin has been having lots of fun being a cub scout! In March the Wildwood ward was split and now we are in a brand new ward....the Freedom Ward. Jason and I were called to be cub scout den leaders. We have the wolf den so Austin is in our den. I was sooo overwhelmed about this calling at first since I didn't know one single thing about cub scouts. It's been a couple of months and we've learned a lot. It is more work and planning than I ever expected but it's been fun.
The boys were happy to be able to get ouside a little bit in March and hit the neighborhood.
Austin and Jerrett riding their scooters and Grady riding his little Thomas.
Austin is so good to pull his little brothers around in the wagon....they love it.
Here they found a cat who was nice enough to hold still and let them pet her.
St Patricks Day breakfast!
Blurry tub pics of my funny little bug, Grady.
Something funny about Grady is that he LOVES to wash his face. The other boys hate it and squirm, but not Grady. Even out of the tub....he asks for wipes every day to "wop face". Love this funny kid!
Grady loves his cousin Halle so much and calls every little girl "Halle". Here is Halle just tolerating him. :)
When Jason and the big boys were gone to Arizona, Grady and I went out to the Olive Garden. The little stinker was not as impressed as he should have been!
1 comment:
You take the most cutest pics of the most cutest boys on earth. Loved looking at these. You are such a good Mother.
Post a Comment