Saturday, May 14, 2011

April 2011


Being the only female in a house full of boys can sometimes be really interesting. Jason finds horrible bugs and things while working and he brings them home in his lunch tupperware. He brought home these two black widows and I hated them sooooo bad. One of them was really big. They fed them all kinds of bugs and they were eating and staying alive....yuck. Finally, after about a week and a half the big one killed the smaller one. One night, two weeks after they arrived, we found out why she was so big when she laid a huge egg sack. It was my birthday and I couldn't stand it anymore. For my birthday I begged for them to be killed with the turbo torch. I was the bad guy but at least now I can sleep better! My boys love nasty creatures....they like to look at them under Austin's microscope and it's seriously so gross!




On Easter at my parents house....this is Meg who was a tiny puppy 11 years ago when Jason and I were dating....she still so cute and she loves her home in the big barn.

The kids LOVE my dad's big barn and all his animals. Here's Annie.

This is my Dad's pride and joy....Foxy

Here's my favorite: Copper - She is a pretty young horse but I think I mostly like her because she is such an underdog. She is a horse who lives in a world where the mules are royalty. :) My dad likes Copper fine but he LOOOOVES his mules!

My kids are nuts about the barn cat who just had some adorable little kitties. Now there is even a hen that lays eggs in the barn too.

On Easter the kitties were still too new and it was torture for the boys to leave them alone.

Grady and Camden looking for Easter treats.


Aunt Sheron and Aunt Margie watching the Egg hunt.


Oops, I forgot their baskets so they used the good old ice cream buckets.



Austin playing with his mini magic 8 ball that was in his basket.

This is what Grady does 90 percent of every day. Drives trains around at crazy fast speeds.

At Grandma's House, Jerrett showing off his new pillow pet.

My mom is so awesome.....she made a big bread rabbit and it's tummy is the dip.

Here's Grady cuddled up in a spare storage bin.

One day when I was really doing some heavy research on how to be a cub scout leader Grady found a pencil and made this lovely art on the boys bathroom door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good you're taking pictures of Grady's murals. He may make a lot of money with those some day.

grannylkh@yahoo.com said...

The Spiders look way YUCKY.
Your Easter at your Mom's looks like a BIG success and I LOVE the bread bunny she made. COOL!!