A few things that happened in May....
On Memorial Day we went to the Veterans Memorial here in Hooper and then to have a BBQ at Erin and Alex's house.
Jason doing a really weird fake pose for me....he's too funny!
BBQ and a fire at Alex and Erin's house
Love when the backyard starts to really look like summer!
My Man.....we often sit in our formal living room and just talk...he looked so cute I needed a picture.
Grady trying to explain how often he dreams that he is a shark.
My big brown speckled rust colored pots I got for Mothers Day....I love them!
The baby bear puppet we made for Kindergarten Puppet Show....and Jerrett did NOT want to take a picture and just gave me plenty of stubborn! He's too cute.
Jason pitching to Jerrett.
Grady sleeping with his monkey backpack.
Goodnight my little monkeys! I love these two cuties and how they both have to have a collection of books at the foot of their beds.
One sock and a handful of baby carrots and he's all set.
Jerrett's best girl, Maddie. They were playing house. Maddie did tumbling passes all over their "house" while Jerrett just ate stuff and watched her. Haha!
Field trip on the bus!
Jerrett and his cute Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Clark on the last day.
Studying "Backyardology" with dad and getting lessons in BBQ.
We had an awesome experience with Dr. Bikhazi.
Sad after the novelty of eating ice cream, popsicles, and pudding wore off.





































1 comment:
May pictures! Come on DeAnna:) Just kidding, I am still playing catch up too!! I love the bus picture...so cute. I also love this park in Hooper. It looks great. Where is it exactly?
Post a Comment