Saturday, December 15, 2012

November Catch Up

My blog got broken.  I guess that Google got tired of storing years and years of photos for free and I reached the free storage max! Boo!!!  They wanted me to pay for more storage....forget that!  So I've had to work on it a bunch and delete three years of blog.....then delete three years of photos from my picasa web albums which is where the photos from the blog are stored.  I already had books done for those years so it's not a big deal but I didn't love taking the time to figure it out!  Hope I'm back in business for a while.  I have learned to get the blog books ordered and then delete years after they are done.  :)  Thanks for the texts, emails, and comments asking what happened to me! It's nice that someone still reads.

Playing catch up.....please forgive me if I don't try very hard to get the pictures in order.  I haven't even started uploading them and I already know that I won't be trying very hard! :)

 Super fancy dinner out with the Sorensons to Chuck-a-Rama.  Two different old guys came to our table to compliment how well behaved our children were.....it was shocking and awesome how good they were. Nice job boys!

 The whole gang at Wreck-It Ralph.....such a cute movie!

 Lights shopping at Target after our fun night.

----Jerrett's First Fieldtrip----

 Ogden Nature Center....it was really fun to be able to go with him.

 Kids checking out the golden eagle and bald eagle.

 Excited to be riding the school bus for the first time!

 Tom and Tommy the turkeys followed us around looking for food.

 Being Curious!

 Grinding corn for corn cakes.


 Yay Teepee! I did these same things when I was in elementary school and it was so awesome to watch Jerrett doing them too. 

 Having a fun lunch out with my two little boys after the fieldtrip.



 Jason helped the boys make some awesome snowmen in the backyard.....here is Austin lending his arms to the snowman.



 Austin has an AWESOME teacher this year and I just love him....he runs his classroom with total consistency and Austin's behavior grades are better than ever before! Austin always gets great scholastic grades but he's a social butterfly!  The teacher just GUSHED about Austin during parent/teacher conference and it's clear in many ways that he is a great teacher and he really cares about our boy! I wish we could keep him forever!

 Up all night....playing with instagram!

 Trying to be thankful even after Obama was re-elected! :(

 Heavy snow greeting outside the hospital for me.....takes forever to clear off my car but it's crazy beautiful!

 Austin and Jerrett holding their new cousin Brooks!


 Balloon fight with Bailey and Brinklee.

 Cabelas....boys night!!

 Austin and his friend David after they sang at the tree lighting ceremony! Ten year olds are so dang fun!

 Our first Thanksgiving at home thanks to some very sick little boys.....it was unexpected but kinda fun.

 Cooking and cooking all the live-long day!

 My cute husband working on Christmas Lights.

 A thankful toast!

 Cranberry sauce and our turkey that came missing half of its wing but it was good and I was really proud of myself. :)
 I made a SPREAD....the whole island was covered with food and it truthfully felt awesome to know that I could do it! 







 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

 Grady hugging his buddy McQueen

 On this day I asked Grady if he could just stay little and he said, "No Way.  I want to grow big so I can eat hot stuff!"  What? :)

Poor Jerrett and Grady were so sick and their little eyes look all droopy and red.  Trying to keep their minds off of being sick by making these huge Gbread men....they liked it. 

3 comments:

lhhadley said...

Yay! You're back:) He needs to get bigger so he can eat hot stuff! hahaha...sorry your little guys were sick for Thanksgiving. It looks like it turned out to be a great holiday though.

granny/Lynda said...

Wow, I didn't know you would reach a max on blogging. Thank goodness you had books done but what a hassle. I would cry if I couldn't see your blog. I just figured you were too busy to do any right now. LOVE the snowman and Austin's report from school. LOVE LOVE your comment about obama! That was hilarious. Jarrett's first school bus ride. Wow, so cool that you have all this in pictures. You are the best. Loved having your family here last night. Loved watching out the window while your family had a snowball fight in my front yard. TOO FUNNY~~~~

Erin said...

Well, I had a hunch before, but now I know for a fact that I am a LAME mom.