We went to a fun party at Granny & Grandpa's in Brigham City....great food and a surprise visit from Santa! It was so cute - memories being made for sure.
These were some seriously happy kids!
Austin is so much like Jason it's scary sometimes!
I didn't get too many pictures of everybody on Santa's lap since I was recording video but all of us got a chance to declare our heart's deepest Christmas desires!
Santa talked a whole bunch to the kids about the real reason for the season......it's great to hear Santa reminding the kids to think about Jesus Christ.
The kids opening their gift......
Adorable Christmas pillows to invite beautiful Christmas dreams....so dang cute. It was a wonderful night.
Our elf, Jingle, making himself known....playing in the salt! :)
2 comments:
Looks like a fabulous party. I love that Santa talked to the kids about Jesus. What a great idea!
Awesome pics of the kids. What a fun night that was!!! I also loved how Santa talked about the "real" meaning of Christmas and presents!
I DID receive a short note from Santa in the mail about a week later and he said he had NEVER seen a more reverent and attentive group of little children in all the many years he has surprised children prior to Christmas!
Thank you for our beautiful grandsons!! Love Granny and Grandpa
Post a Comment