Friday, November 11, 2011

Cute Lil Spooks!

I'm sure I've mentioned it but we live in the funnest neighborhood for Halloween.  There are so many houses with incredible decor and everyone trick-or-treats.  We have to buy a ton of candy but it's so fun.....exactly the Halloween experience that I would wish for my boys.

 Grady thought his Percy costume was pretty cool but he still had a limited tolerance for it.....he had about a 30 minute max for wearing it and then he needed a break :)

 The kids running up to a house to start filling their buckets....



 The boys and Austin's friend Noah at a spooky house


 My awesome little zombie convict, Percy engine, and penguin!





The boys were so happy to see cousins Luke and Camden in their costumes

2 comments:

granny/Lynda said...

Oh they look sooo cute. Austin looks very scary! So happy you posted these pics! Your neighborhood sounds like ours. I looked at the weight on the packages of candy and figured we gave away 15 pounds of candy! Lots of kid here also... FUN FUN

lhhadley said...

They look great! I love Halloween. You got some fun pictures of them trick or treating.