It's such an eye opener to think about this little fact: No matter how long he stays at home, when he turns 18 his "childhood" is technically over. Our oldest boy is nine and our time to make his childhood full of beautiful memories is halfway over. !!!!! There's so much to do, so much to say, so much to teach! This summer with him was unforgettable for me and I wish I didn't have to send him to school all day. All the more reason to make all the time I do have with him better.
Austin decided he'd like to have a birthday party at Boondocks with some friends. They had a great time.
The front of the birthday invites I made.....Austin thought they were kinda embarrassing. :)
I love how Boondocks has the rookie raceway so the kids can drive themselves.


Jerrett got lucky....Austin reluctantly invited him. :)


The hostess did a card trick that the boys thought was amazing.

Jason's friend James came with his son, Austin's friend Luke.....I was soooooooo thankful for both of them because I needed serious help with controlling a bunch of wild boys!


The food was great, the hostess was great, the outside attractions service was great.......service in the arcade area was horrible but I'm trying not to dwell on that. :) The boys had a great time so that's what mattered.
No comments:
Post a Comment