I haven't read blogs for a while, so it was fun to catch up on yours. I love lagoon too! We haven't been this year yet our kids have been working on feeling up the jelly bean jar since easter so they can go, but they keep being naughty any losing jelly beans. It is getting close though so maybe this fall. I love when its frightmares and its not hot.
3 comments:
You need to take Grady on that paratrooper ride one more time and snap a pic so I can see his face.
I haven't read blogs for a while, so it was fun to catch up on yours. I love lagoon too! We haven't been this year yet our kids have been working on feeling up the jelly bean jar since easter so they can go, but they keep being naughty any losing jelly beans. It is getting close though so maybe this fall. I love when its frightmares and its not hot.
Oh, I LOVE that first picture. Lagoon is great.
Post a Comment